Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Madrid

Yarden in Parc de Retiro

Karin in Parc de Retiro

In the morning, two days after our wedding, we begun our honeymoon. First stop on the journey was Madrid, Spain. Neither Yarden nor I had been there before and we hadn't really made any research about the place either so I had no idea what to expect. I had booked a hotel though so after we landed we took the subway all the way to our hotel, very easy. The hotel was a pretty cool, designed place - not really as cool as it looked on the Internet but with an amazing location.



Our hotelroom in Madrid





We walked around in the city, went to "Parc de Retiro" and layed in the grass and relaxed and then walked back and did some last minute shopping. Madrid really surprised me, it was a really beautiful city and I would very much like to return someday when I have more time.



Finally found what we have been looking for...


The royal palace at night

No comments: