Friday, August 31, 2007

High-altitude dreams

You would think that sleeping in a tent in a national park, surrounded by snowy peaks and beautiful nature would cause you to have serene dreams filled with horses gallopping over fields, glittering mountain lakes and healthy activities. Not in my world. I woke up one morning realising that I had been dreaming about the following things:



- I was going to a Sting-concert. Everyone tried to get in without a ticket but I was cool and had tickets.


- I was playing golf with Jack Nicholson. He was mad most of the time.


- I accidentaly cut of 2-3 mm of skin from my mothers nose with a knife. She said it was ok but I knew it would hurt like hell.


- My fridge was filled with cakes. Big tasty cakes with loads of chocolate on.


I guess the fact that I was seen as cool for having tickets to a Sting-concert must have had something to do with the lack of oxygen. Playing golf with Jack Nicholson however is always cool.



Good thing I have action filled dreams at least!

No comments: